The new tendency in the colours of the wooden flooring on the market is those in the light colour range. They are now preferred by most interior designers because of their contemporary look, because of the opportunity to make the room stylish, more elegant and even brighter.
If you would also like to install light flooring in your home, then the different shades of such floors, offered by Flooring Services London could be exactly for you. We have some ideas on how you can arrange the interior of your home if you have chosen to install light-shade wooden flooring:
- For the illusion of a bigger room, you should combine the light flooring with the light colour of the walls. You can use colours like for example white, and cream. If you want to put the accent on the walls, then choose deeper colours like shades of golden, peach hues, light orange and yellow. If you have a bigger room, then you can combine the colours and even choose more extravagant ones. Try to make a contrast between the walls and flooring, so that you can give the room a unique and modern look. You can also make the walls darker – that will create the impression of elegance in the room.
- You can place a carpet in the room, but do not select it in a colour, matching that of the wooden flooring, because this will make the room look dull. Try to find carpet one or two shades darker than the flooring. The carpet will have two positive effects – on the one hand, it will bring cosiness to your home, and on the other it will protect the flooring from possible scratches.
- As with the carpet, you will also have to choose furniture darker than the flooring. The interior of the room will be very monotonous if the colours of the furniture and the flooring coincide completely. If you like more the simpler, stylish look of the room, then choose furniture which is darker and in neutral colours. Such colours are for example brown, dark brown, and black. If you opt for a bolder look of your home, then try a red sofa or a purple tablecloth.
We can also suggest the following:
- Try fresh, vivid colours, in order to make the room eye-catching.
- You can try to combine white and blue in the interior.
- You can achieve a more contemporary look when using glass in the interior – for example including the glass in the furniture, using glass tables.
- If you want to achieve an English look in your home then try the colours grey, beige and white.
Discover the truth behind the buzz about wood flooring in interior design. Explore the genuine reasons why wood flooring garners adoration from design experts and enthusiasts alike.
Do you consider an underfloor heating system installation project? Here is all you need to know about this cost-effective heating solution.
Thinking about wooden flooring in your hallway? Explore crucial considerations before making your choice for a functional and stylish hallway upgrade.
Discover the versatility and applications of wood flooring that go beyond the realm of interior design. Explore its wide-ranging benefits and uses in various contexts.
Discover the reason behind the widespread presence of wood floors on interior design magazine covers and house makeover shows. Uncover the undeniable charm that captures everyone's attention.